Re-certification & Maintenance
Building Access Systems and Fall Arrest Systems need to be inspected and tested regularly to ensure they remain fully operational and compliant with all building and safety legislation. Inspections may be required at quarterly, six-monthly, or annual intervals, and official certification of inspection is necessary for many applications.
Select Roofing provides a full testing and maintenance service delivered by specially-trained engineers. All inspections are carried out in accordance with:
- EN 1808 – Safety requirements for suspended access equipment, including design calculations, stability criteria, and construction, and;
- EN 795 – Personal Fall Equipment – anchor devices
Our engineers will visit any site where our Building Access Systems or Fall Arrest Systems are in use and will thoroughly and efficiently conduct a full testing process before producing a comprehensive report. Any matters requiring attention will be clearly detailed, and we can provide the necessary maintenance services. Certification is then issued for all systems that require it once the system in question has successfully come through the testing process.
We maintain a comprehensive record of all testing, maintenance, and certification processes, and will notify you when systems are again due for test, to ensure they continue to provide maximum safety at all times.
We service and maintain all our Building Access Systems and Fall Arrest Systems:
- BMU Machines and Cradles
- Internal and External Gantries
- Abseil Systems
- Stairs and Ladders
- Fall Proof Covers
For all your testing, maintenance, and certification needs, please call us on 01 4642534 in Ireland or 0044 1753701109 in the UK, e-mail us at email@example.com or click on the button below.
- 18 May 2016Select Roofing is honoured with Kalzip Award^ From left: Paudi Reidy (Operations Director, Select Roofing); Patrick Monhan (Comedian, and MC of...
- 04 Mar 2016Safety in Roofing award^ Shirley Abbey, Health & Safety Manager with Select Roofing, accepting the Gold Excellence awar...
- 15 Jan 2016New office in Northern IrelandSelect Roofing has just opened a new office in Northern Ireland, to oversee operations on our growin...