Select Roofing’s Safe Access Division abseil systems are the ideal solution where a building design does not lend itself to installation of a full permanent access system or would be incapable of bearing the load of a large counterbalanced machine.
Abseil systems allow access to building exteriors through industrial rope access techniques.
We can advise on the design and installation of such systems, to allow suitably-trained operatives to use them correctly.
Our range of abseil (rope access) systems includes:
Rope Access Track Systems
- Suitable for buildings with large expanses of facade
- Monorail-based system for ease of movement along facade
- Suitable for face or soffit mounting
- Eliminates needs for multiple rope rig and de-rig
Rope Access Eyebolt Anchor Systems
- For buildings with smaller areas of facade or that require infrequent rope rigging and de-rigging
- Suitable for face, roof, or soffit mounting
- Suitable for fixing to concrete, masonry, or steelwork
- Roof-mounted systems work in conjunction with parapet protection measures
- Eyebolts spaced to allow optimal ease of movement between each anchor
For further information about Abseil Systems, please call us on 01 4642534 in Ireland or 0044 1753701109 in the UK, e-mail us at email@example.com or click on the button below.
- 18 May 2016Select Roofing is honoured with Kalzip Award^ From left: Paudi Reidy (Operations Director, Select Roofing); Patrick Monhan (Comedian, and MC of...
- 04 Mar 2016Safety in Roofing award^ Shirley Abbey, Health & Safety Manager with Select Roofing, accepting the Gold Excellence awar...
- 15 Jan 2016New office in Northern IrelandSelect Roofing has just opened a new office in Northern Ireland, to oversee operations on our growin...